Author Topic: Warhammer Online screenshots (56 warning)  (Read 1487 times)

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
Warhammer Online screenshots (56 warning)
« on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 02:30:07 PM »
I didn't want to bog down the other thread and give it a 56k warning, so I made this one. The first are some screenshots of when some Order where attacking out tier 2 keep a little while ago. Then I headed out to another tier 2 area to check out this other keep we owned. The keep that's being attacked is the empire (good humans) architecture stye, and the second is dwarf architecture.

I took the screenshots at 1680x1050, but Photobucket resized them to 1024x640.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
Re: Warhammer Online screenshots (56 warning)
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »
Here's soem shots of me messing with the dyes on the vendor. In retail there's supposed to be like 100 different dye colors, the best of which will require high renown rank (pvp rank), or have to be crafted by players. When you dye an item, you can apply the dye to the "first area" or "second area", which usually means the base area, and the border/detal. So if you get a new piece of armor and don't like the color (god this happens so much in WoW while leveling), you can just go change it.

Offline Dragonlor

• Nii-San!
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 03:22:00 AM »
It actually doesn't look that great really.  I would still like to play it but it just seems kinda plain.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »
I agree with Dragonlor. To be honest, I opened this thread and then forgot about it till a few hours later. When I came back, I didn't realize it was the WHO thread, and thought the screenshots were from some older game.