Author Topic: I no longer play DoW - New replay update  (Read 2992 times)

Offline PyroMenace

I no longer play DoW - New replay update
« on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 05:53:15 PM »
I watch it. Seriously, this place is like a gold mine of entertainment. At first I just kept up with the replays of the week. Now Im glued to the silver replay board. Since basically I suck at the game, watching good people play is the next best thing, plus it also shows you how races your curious about are played. Basically there is one guy in the replays that plays IG which is DAS_CAPN, and hes awesome. IG has become my next favorite race but I totally suck at them, so I watch this guy just go to town on opponents. Hes even won some necron matches. Anyway, this stuff has been my crack for the passed couple days.

Oh, and theres even a board that includes commentary to some replays. Good stuff.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 01:13:40 AM by PyroMenace »

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: I no longer play DoW
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 07:48:21 PM »
God I wish I had time for this stuff.  I miss gaming like a madman.  My life is just too full of shit now.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »
I used to watch replays of Warcraft III, it's a great way to improve. Some of the people that play the game are crazy good  ::)

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 09:57:41 PM »
Download and watch this one. This is IG played with utter brilliance. Its lengthy but oh so good. I still dont know how he won... it was just amazing.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »
I have no idea what any of you are talking about? What is DoW?

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 10:31:50 PM »

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »
I see now! Unfortunately I haven't been able to play a brand new game on my comp for about 3...maybe 4 years now.

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 10:44:23 PM »
Lucky for you the game was brand new like three years ago (maybe closer to two).

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 08, 2007, 11:04:09 PM »
Lucky for you the game was brand new like three years ago (maybe closer to two).

I can give it a shot, but I think the last game I was able to play at a normal FPS was Postal 2. My comp seems to be getting worse with age, even games like Deus Ex seem to be getting worse.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 09, 2007, 01:50:58 AM »
You'll be able to run it. I can't run shit except for WoW on the lowest settings, and I can run DoW.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, February 14, 2007, 01:11:57 AM »
New replay in. Its a 2 on 2 and its got one of the biggest battle scenes Ive ever seen. The little skirmishes getting bigger and bigger as each player get higher tier units, then it gets to the point of total mass chaos where you really dont know who's winning as bodies fly and the earth gets carved, its ridiculous.