Author Topic: CompUSA Closing 50% or more of their stores -- extra markdowns going on 'n stuff  (Read 1820 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Dunno if y'all seen the list, but CompUSA is closing around 50% or more of their stores all over the USA in the next 60-90 days. Might want to check and see if your nearby CompUSA is on the list.

Mine is on the list; the one in Braintree, MA.

So, there are clearance sales and all kinds of madness going on all over the USA, at all kind of different markdowns and whatnot, depending on the store.

So, y'all might want to check out your local CompUSA, if you have one, and see if you can score anything good.

Just a head's up.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: CompUSA Closing 50% or more of their stores -- extra markdowns going on 'n s
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 08, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »
I can't see that page (your 2nd link).  It wants me to register just to see it, and I ain't doing that.  Care to quote it a bit?  You're so prolific at it.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: CompUSA Closing 50% or more of their stores -- extra markdowns going on 'n s
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 08, 2007, 03:13:12 PM »
The 2nd link is from Cheapassgamer.com, where people have been talking about what they've got their on clearance, for how much percent off, what games, and stuff from some of the CompUSA's all over the USA.

Yes, you have to be a member of their site to view their message boards. I been a member of there for a long time. I find a lot of the good gaming deals and sales online there.

Offline HxCeddie

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 08, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »
Hey...the closest CompUSA to me is in Braintree, MA!!!

I might have to check that out!

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 08, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »
Hey...the closest CompUSA to me is in Braintree, MA!!!

I might have to check that out!
Ditto.
I'm definitely gonna have to check it out.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: CompUSA Closing 50% or more of their stores -- extra markdowns going on 'n stuff
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 08, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »
Nothing near me.  I'm not driving to Columbus for this.