Author Topic: I just beat the game  (Read 1851 times)

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
I just beat the game
« on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 11:27:57 PM »
My guild finally killed Illidan for the first time tonight. The loot was:

Chestguard of the Forgotten Protector (warrior/hunter/shaman tier 6 chest token)
Zhar'doom, Greatstaff of the Devourer
Cursed Vision of Sargeras

I won the leather head on my rogue. :D

Now to farm the hell out of him and hope for good loot before Sunwell.

Offline PyroMenace

Re: I just beat the game
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 01:07:42 AM »
Haha, awesome. Damn I really wish I could go to these high end places. But I have such a long way to go and my guild doesnt have a chance of running the Dark Temple, plus all the work and scheduling and time sacrificing involved. I managed to be in 2 MC runs where I got to fight Ragnaros twice and I think 2 ZG runs where I got to fight Hakkar but that was in my old server with a guild that *surprise* has long since broken up.

You have any videos of this? I would like to watch at least, its as close as I'll get.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 02:04:25 AM »
http://files.filefront.com/LR.vs.Illidan_Stormrage.--.wmv/;7903051;/fileinfo.html (mage point of view)

http://files.filefront.com/2illidan.wmv/;7903567;/fileinfo.html (hunter POV I believe)

Neither of these is my guild. If someone FRAPS'ed and puts it up, I'll try to remember to link it here.

Here's some screenshots though:

After Illidan died, we still had parasites (they chase peopel down, infect them, and multiply). On the left you can see the main tank running from them while most of the raid is already dead.

Standing around the corpse. I'm close to the front, facing the other way. The undead rogue, Fleshfeast, with the 2 maces. I have the headpiece on in this, but it's just a strap really.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 07:31:49 AM »
Congrats.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 08:02:29 AM »
You win WoW!
Suck it, Pugnate.