Author Topic: i need ideas  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
i need ideas
« on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 02:51:07 AM »
Okayyy.. so I've been getting emails/messages of congratulations on my engagement.  Maybe I should have some fun and go along with it.. What say? 

clarification: I'm not engaged or close to being engaged.  closer to death is more like it.

Taken.

Offline PyroMenace

Re: i need ideas
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 03:44:30 AM »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 05:54:24 AM »
Fabricate a fantasy fiancée, thank everyone for the kind wishes and fill them in about how wonderful your adventures are, then send a letter about his untimely demise.

Alternatively you could turn your life into a typical Miramax romantic comedy by looking for a guy willing to go through this hoax with you then when the time comes to end it all you magically fall in love and actually get engaged by then end of the movie.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 06:29:46 AM »
thank you but a miramax movie might be too much work and drama for me right now.  As i type this, there are people 5 floors below yelling at each other, sounds like they will be at each other's necks' soon enough.

I'm not allowed to fall in love either so, it would work but the other person can do the falling in love!

Maybe I could say that congratulations is already late.  I'm divorced now.

Taken.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 07:07:10 AM »
My question is: why are people congratulating you on being engaged if you aren't?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 07:12:06 PM »
gossip.  they hear things from others and think it's true.  i don't talk about my life to most people.  let's say only my parents, sisters know exactly where my life is at the moment.
Taken.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 10:09:38 PM »