Author Topic: Another shoe topic...  (Read 1966 times)

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
Another shoe topic...
« on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
So, I was shopping the other day with the chick. And I found These at a DSW Shoe warehouse. I think the brand is pretty new or something, I've never really heard about the "Rocket Dog" brand until about 4 months ago. Megan got a pair a few months back, and she kept talking about how great they were. So I tried the guy ones on, these things are sweet. Super comfy, really soft and cushiony, and they look sweet. And they aren't to pricey. Anyway yea. Thats my story... 

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: Another shoe topic...
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 12:43:00 PM »
I'm not into the "skater shoe" thing at all.  But since you like them, good for you!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »
I'll have to check those out.  I wear Vans exclusively because they're comfy and stuff, but they've gotten pricier in recent years.  If I could find another good casual shoe that was quality and not quite as expensive, I wouldn't mind switching.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline ScaryTooth

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 01:09:26 PM »
I'm not sure what kind of shoe they are. Not really skater shoes. Kind of "retroish" sneakers. Love them.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 02:25:39 PM »
I recently picked up some Converse skate shoes that Pyro made a thread on a couple of months ago and they are still holding up nicely and are comfy.  They were cheap too, about $50 after shipping.

Offline JacksRag(e)

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 02:35:07 PM »
For the most part, my casual shoes have to be skate shoes just because my feet are so wide and whatnot.  It's such a hassle, especially when searching for athletic shoes.  There are very few 14EEEEs that fit what I need.  Most stores only go up to size 13, unfortunately.  Booo.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 04:09:48 PM »
I'm not into that style myself either.  Don't get me wrong, they look cool if you can pull them off but they just aren't my thing.

I got a pair of Nike Shox I've been rocking recently.  Great sneaker.