Author Topic: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - FREE Release w/ Advertisements; 2.5 GB DL  (Read 1539 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy has been release for Free with ADVERTISEMENTS embedded.

2.5 GB download

I'm sure dealing w/ the ads might be better than dealing w/ StarForce.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
Re: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - FREE Release w/ Advertisements; 2.5 GB DL
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 10:26:17 PM »
Has anyone played this?  I had a fair amount of fun with Second Sight, which came out around the same time and was often compared to it.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy - FREE Release w/ Advertisements; 2.5 GB DL
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 12:55:25 PM »
Has anyone played this?  I had a fair amount of fun with Second Sight, which came out around the same time and was often compared to it.
I played this a couple of years back. It was not bad. The physics were fun! I really enjoyed telekinetically tossing bad guys around. The novelty wears off fairly quickly though.

I think they did a pretty decent job porting it to PC.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 08:42:57 AM »
I barely seen any of the ads -- namely, they appear when the game boots. And skippable. So, that's it, that I've seen, so far. So, that's good.

It's cool -- though, I wish the camera wasn't so wonky sometimes. Otherwise, it's fun, so far.

The voice-acting looks like it's quite a bit left to be desired. Though, I did thing the opening videos were pretty cool.