Author Topic: Silent Hill Zero (Origins) OST - anybody got some knowledge?  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Silent Hill Zero (Origins) OST - anybody got some knowledge?
« on: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 09:55:46 AM »
I've had the majority of the Silent Hill soundtracks for a while now, but I picked up a torrent to avoid having to rip everything (and it had some special promo stuff I don't have).  It's got music from Silent Hill. Silent Hill 2, the Silent Hill 3 limited edition soundtrack, Silent Hill 3, the Silent Hill 3 Special Mini Soundtrack, Silent Hill 4, the Silent Hill movie soundtrack, and the Silent Hill Zero (or Silent Hill Origins) soundtrack.

My problem is with the last of these.  I've found a bunch of torrents with a 14-song version of this, but the official item is 26 tracks.  In any case, the download that came in the torrent is the 14-track one I've seen, plus an extra 50-something tracks with names of locations in the game.  They seem to be mostly ambient with some exceptions.  So I'm wondering if anybody else is into the soundtracks and may know where these extra tracks came from.  I don't know if someone managed to rip them from the game somehow or what, and my searches haven't turned up any info. thus far on who may be responsible or where they may have come from.

Anyway, just thought I'd check with you guys since I know there are a few other fans of SH and Akira Yamaoka's music.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野