Author Topic: I return  (Read 2788 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
I return
« on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 07:29:38 PM »
Hooray and junk. The trip went fine. It was a surprise party for my aunts 50th birthday. She had no idea my mom, brother, and I were there, my other aunt from Montana and her 2 daughters (one from idaho and pregnant, the other from Cali), and the big one she didnt expect were her 2 sons (Seattle, WA and Madison, Wis.).

The party went well. It was at the VFW so it was a smoky little hellhole. We played bingo while we waited for her to show up...didnt win shit. She came in and was surprised...mission accomplished. Then 20 minutes later her sons arrived and the waterworks started again. Awww. The only bad part was since it was the VFW, none of the kids could come which bummed them all out. Plus my cousin thats pregnant couldn't go, since she was prego and has a 2 year old as well. She came all the way from Idaho and couldn't even go to the actual party. My brother and I went and brought them all into town from my grandmas farm for the "after party" which cheered em up.

Other than that it was mostly milling around and hanging out with family. I took a bunch of pictures that I will post later when I have time to go through them and resize. It was hunting season, so get ready for pics of a skinned deer and a deer being skinned! Hooray for blood!

I am all excited because my gameboy camera was in the mail when I got home. I was less excited to find out my dad left every cat we own in the house when he went to work and at least one of them decided my bed was an awesome place to take a piss. So now I have to figure out a place to sleep until we can go buy a new mattress. Great...

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
Re: I return
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 07:34:25 PM »
"...at least one of them..."

LOL!!!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 07:39:21 PM »
haha, that sucks man.

But welcome back!  I must have missed your thread saying you were leaving, because I was starting to wonder where you went.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 07:40:25 PM »
I dont think I made a leaving thread. Oops.

PS, whos that in your avatar? Hello boobies...

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 07:43:48 PM »
I must have missed your thread saying you were leaving, because I was starting to wonder where you went.
Same here.  Just today, in fact, I looked at the "Users Logged in Last 24 Hours" section and noticed he wasn't there, and then I checked his profile to see when his last activity was and saw it was November 2.  I was thinking about saying something, but figured I'd wait a few more days.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »
Heh.  This has been asked many times.  Chick is from some DA stock, as is the sig.  Just done for the book writing thing.  I figured I needed some publicity.  What better way?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 09:04:44 PM »
I think we all just hoped you somehow knew this girl, that's all.

It was weird because I swore I saw you online during the time you have have been going and was wondering why you were so quiet.