Author Topic: I hate this week  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
I hate this week
« on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:12:47 PM »
It's exam week. Tons of work, absolutely no fun. I have four papers to write and a test to study for tonight. Horrible.

Edit: I just saw what I think was the first Halo 3 commercial on Monday Night Football. Good commercial.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: I hate this week
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:17:38 PM »
Too bad the game is going to be ass.

But yeah, I hate this week just because my weekend is over and I have to go back to work.

I fucking hate my job.  Have I ever mentioned that before?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:19:35 PM »
Maybe a time or two.  ;)

And if you were referring to my Panthers as being ass, we have a problem. But if you meant it would be a blowout and we will kill them, all is forgiven.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:21:56 PM »
Heh, you forget that when I say "game" I mean video games, not sports.  =)  I was referring to Halo 3.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:26:30 PM »
i love this week. got completely wasted on saturday night at a mates party, had a bit of a grope session with both of his female housemates and ended up screwing one of them.

i'm still officially off of work for depression, but there's nothing like drunken sex to elevate the mood.

/brag

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:27:52 PM »
Alright, I guess that makes more sense, considering I didn't think that you were big on football.   :D

Edit for beo: Your lack of pics is so freaking disheartening.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »
i did actually ask if i could take a photo of her sans clothes, the answer was a resounding "no". i couldn't get her to suck my dick either - the bitch. when she refused i fingered her and wiped my fingers across her face. got slapped for that one. it's good to be a pervert.

i'm sure you didn't need to know any of that, but you've read it now, so too late.

ummm... good luck with the exams though!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:40:29 PM »
I fail to see how anyone can find it morally reasonable to call a woman who allows them to have sex with her for kicks a bitch, or complain about the lack of a blowjob.  You'd think a fuck would be enough.  Or maybe more than enough.

Am I a relic?

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:43:24 PM »
no, you're right. i'm just bitter because i went down on her and she refused to return the favour - that and i really like blowjobs.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #9 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 07:59:40 PM »
The next two weeks for me are brutal.

Let's see...
Saturday was my LSAT.
Monday (today) I had a final exam that I just finished writing, and an assignment due.
Friday, I have a project, an assignment, and another final exam to write.
Next Monday is a final exam.
Next Tuesday is a final exam.
Next Friday is a final exam.
And then I have another project due by the Wednesday after my last final exam.

Quite a lot of work to do.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 07:57:18 AM »
Beo always makes me laugh.  ;D

Anyway, I am having the absolute shittiest week ever too!  I am trying to put together this huge research paper, but I know it is shitty.  Really, really shitty.  But there isn't much I can do about it.  I spent 8 hours yesterday working on it.  And I still have a long ways to go.  Fuck that.

I am also ignoring 2 other papers that are due that are non-research orientated.  One is due on Friday, the other next Wednesday.  Haven't started either.

Oh yeah, and I have all kinds of homework due at the end of the semester.  Taking quizzes, tests, etc.

And I started smoking cigarettes because I get so damn worked up over all of this.  So I gotta cut that out once I get past all of this stress, but then I think about how fun it is.  Haha.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline poomcgoo

• Poster Child
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 08:39:33 AM »
no, you're right. i'm just bitter because i went down on her and she refused to return the favour - that and i really like blowjobs.

That's lame.  Though the pussy-fingers-in-the-face rebuttal is hilarious.

I'm in finals week too.  I just bought a fucking 360.  What to do...

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 07:39:19 PM »
Play and ignore learning.  Learning is stupid.

And shock, either quit now, or be addicted forever.  Stress is the worst excuse... because once you finish college, you'll be stressed every damn day of your life.  I'm still semi-quitting.  Have managed to cut it out almost entirely, but I cave when it comes to social stuff.  I bought a pack before the big novel party thing last Friday, for instance.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 07:56:46 PM »
I haven't read anything else in the thread, so forgive me for jumping in.

I am pretty lazy.  In fact, I'm by far the laziest 4.0 student I know.  I just don't let school get to me.  I don't get anxious at all before or during exams.  In fact, the only thing that stresses me out is if I have a big project deadline coming due and I realize I'm going to be putting a lot of uncomfortable late nights into it to finish it on time.

Last quarter, I was taking a class in network security.  It's a level 370 class.  All I did was attend all the classes and take notes.  I didn't study for even one second.  Normally I'll at least cram for a half hour before the exam.  I never had the professor before.

I completely forgot about the first exam.  I came to class and everyone's head was in their notes and in the book (which I didn't even buy).  I turn to one of my better school acquaintances and say, "Do we have an exam today or something?"  He responds, wide-eyed, "You didn't study?!"  I just lied, "I'm only kidding.  Of course I studied."

So we get the exam.  It's a big honking thing about 12 pages long with like two questions per page and tons of whitespace.  It was pretty tough, but I felt like I did okay and for the parts I wasn't sure of I hoped my BS was good enough.  That was by far the most actual handwriting I'd done in one sitting in at least a decade; my hand was killing me.

So the next week the professor addresses the class, "A lot of you haven't had me before so you didn't really know how hard my tests are or what to expect or what I'm looking for.  Well, now you know and you'll be ready for the final."  I'm like, "Shit, I must have bombed!"

He hands the test back, and I am sitting in the front of my row.  I begin handing back exams and I'm seeing 55's and 68's and 70's.  Then I get mine and I see a 109.  "Sweet!"  My friend, Mr. You-Didn't-Study, got a 71.

School is just... effortless.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »
Yeah, I'm kind of the same way Scott, except I didn't even go to class freshman year. Let me tell you, that doesn't work. I usually study a good 1-2  hours before my tests, sometimes less sometimes more. I ended up hitting snooze today until about an hour before my class, I had to write all four papers and study for a test in a very short amount of time. Man, that was stressful as hell. Luckily the class is easy and I'm making a 102 average.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »
Oh, and by the way, I fucking hate all of you.