Author Topic: Humble NeoGeo Bundle Encore  (Read 2123 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Humble NeoGeo Bundle Encore
« on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 05:47:04 PM »
For just 72 hours! (hence the new thread, in case you don't check the deals thread often)

Pay what you want for ART OF FIGHTING 2, FATAL FURY SPECIAL, KING OF THE MONSTERS, METAL SLUG 2, SAMURAI SHODOWN II, SENGOKU 3, THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000, BASEBALL STARS 2, BLAZING STAR, and IRONCLAD.

Pay $1 or more for a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Beat the average price to also receive THE LAST BLADE, PULSTAR, METAL SLUG, METAL SLUG 3, SHOCK TROOPERS, NEO TURF MASTERS, THE KING OF FIGHTERS ‘98 ULTIMATE MATCH FINAL EDITION, TWINKLE STAR SPRITES, The Neo Geo 25th Anniversary Soundtrack, REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2: THE NEWCOMERS, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002.

Pay $10 or more to get all of the preceding plus SHOCK TROOPERS: 2nd SQUAD, SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL, GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES, METAL SLUG X, and THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH.

Some great NeoGeo games here. Since they are running in emulators anyway, you are getting the ROMs legally! They are just sitting in the install folder ready for you to drop into your emulator of choice.

If you bought the original bundle there aren't any new games for you here. However a couple games added Steam keys (Metal Slug 2, Baseball Stars 2, Shock Troopers, and Twinkle Star Sprites) since the last bundle, but you don't have to buy again to get them. The keys have been added to your Humble page so head back to redeem them.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: Humble NeoGeo Bundle Encore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 20, 2016, 06:51:19 PM »
Sweet @ Steam keys getting added for old bundle buyers. :)

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Re: Humble NeoGeo Bundle Encore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016, 03:39:50 AM »
For just 72 hours! (hence the new thread, in case you don't check the deals thread often)

Some great NeoGeo games here. Since they are running in emulators anyway, you are getting the ROMs legally! They are just sitting in the install folder ready for you to drop into your emulator of choice.

If you bought the original bundle there aren't any new games for you here. However a couple games added Steam keys (Metal Slug 2, Baseball Stars 2, Shock Troopers, and Twinkle Star Sprites) since the last bundle, but you don't have to buy again to get them. The keys have been added to your Humble page so head back to redeem them.
It's pretty sweet. Even though I already have the old bundle I bought this one anyway to donate.

I've received so many free games from Humble Bundle I feel obliged to contribute.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk