Author Topic: Can I ask a favor?  (Read 2536 times)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
Can I ask a favor?
« on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 08:11:26 AM »
I'm sure you guys are well aware, but in the past few years Nintendo has done this thing called "Club Nintendo" where you can register your consoles and Nintendo-published games and earn coins that you can redeem toward prizes.

Well, most of the prizes honestly kind of suck.  The two jewels in the offerings are two DS games, two volumes of the Game and Watch collections.  This is the only way to obtain them.  I finally got around to entering in pin numbers on DS/Wii games as well as my DSi XL last night.  I ended up with enough to grab the first volume of the collection with 380 points left over.  I need 420 more points to get the other collection.  This is where the favor comes in.

IF you have any DS/Wii games and aren't really interested in using the Club Nintendo thing, I'd really appreciate it if you would give me the pin numbers so I can get enough points to grab this second collection.  I'd ask for consoles, but you actually get a warranty extension for registering them on the site, so I definitely don't want to do that in case you need to use it.

Coins are awarded as follows:

Wii game - 50 Coins
DS game - 30 Coins

Plus a few weeks after registering you can take a follow up survey good for 10 more coins per game.

So yeah, if you guys are feeling generous I'd very much appreciate it.  You can PM me with the codes if you like.  Again, no pressure at all.  If you want to join up and do it yourself that's cool.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
Re: Can I ask a favor?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11:26:12 AM »
Looked through my DS games and unfortunately none of my stuff qualifies, I have a pre Lite DS and none of my games were published by Nintendo.  If I ever do end up getting a Nintendo published game for my DS and you still need it I'll PM you the code.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
Check your PMs.  :)

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 01:24:16 PM »
Belmont, I appreciate you looking all the same.

Also, if you PM me some codes let me know which game they go to.  I'm still a little confused if I can register another copy of a game I've already done.  Don't want to waste any.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »
Cobra, you the man!

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 02:49:56 PM »
So I registered another name under my account and I can actually get the points off of games I've already entered as long as I do it under another name.

Cobra helped out a lot.  I've still got a ways to go though.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 02:55:41 PM »
I can give you some but you'll have to wait until the end of December when I'm reunited with my games.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »
I *might* have a couple, but I'm not sure.  I'll check at some point soon once I'm done battling ants and doing the 8,000 things I have to do tonight.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11:11:26 PM »
I'll see what I have kicking around in the way of DS games.  I wouldn't really expect anything though: I don't have many and I don't think I have any first party ones.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 08:00:10 AM »
Guys, yesterday between Cobra's generosity and one of my local friend's collection I got more than enough to get the second volume.  I appreciate all the help.  If you're dead-set on not using the codes I will definitely still take them though. 

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 08:31:35 AM »
Awesome.  :)  Glad I could help.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »
I forget how many points the hanafuda deck is...or was. Do they even offer it anymore? Thats the one I was shooting for.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 29, 2010, 11:29:45 AM »
I forget how many points the hanafuda deck is...or was. Do they even offer it anymore? Thats the one I was shooting for.

It's 800 points, and yes still offered.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #13 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »
Heh, I'm hooked on the hanafuda games in Yakuza 3 so went to see how many points I have to get that deck. I just registered Metroid Prime Trilogy so now I have...260 points. I have a long way to go to get that deck. So...if anyone still has some codes kicking around that they don't want...hint hint.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #14 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »
If you're looking for a Koi-Koi fix Clubhouse Games for the DS has it.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 31, 2011, 05:32:28 PM »
Yeah, I have that. Its pretty nice.