Author Topic: Cuckold  (Read 2166 times)

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
Cuckold
« on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 10:02:54 AM »
I went to a party last night and some guy wanted me to bang his wife because she has never been with a black guy. I didn't do it of course, believe it or not I actually have a strong moral compass and it was pointing away from her. She was hot as hell, but I really do believe in the sanctity of marriage. I'm not a complete asshole...

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
Re: Cuckold
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »
Damn swingers...

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 10:29:21 AM »
Respect man!

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 11:02:42 AM »
I'm not a religious man, but I do believe in karma. That is some seriously bad mojo.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 11:19:07 AM »
I'm not a religious man, but I do believe in karma. That is some seriously bad mojo.
Yeah, it's the same with me. From all angles it just seems like a bad idea. Now, if it were a matter of saving a life... That's exceptional though.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 11:21:43 AM »
If he gave you his blessing, and she was hot, why the hell not? You don't believe in god and stuff, so what was stopping you?

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »
Would they settle for a fat white guy painted black?

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »
hahaha... that's funny.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
Good for you.  That kind of stuff creeps me out.  I honestly fail to see the point in being married if you're going to engage in that type of behavior.  If you want to, fine, but why the hell be married?  For the fucking tax break?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 12:47:41 PM »
Good for you.  That kind of stuff creeps me out.  I honestly fail to see the point in being married if you're going to engage in that type of behavior.  If you want to, fine, but why the hell be married?  For the fucking tax break?

I'm not married, but the thought of someone else being with my wife would send me into a fury.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »

So, yeah probably for the tax break. :P

Marriage is basically a contract stating, "If you put up w/ my bullshit for eternity, I'll put up with yours..."
Then there's the final clause in small fine-print that reads, "Well, at least until we possibly get divorced..." :P

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 12, 2008, 11:48:48 PM »
So, yeah probably for the tax break. :P

Marriage is basically a contract stating, "If you put up w/ my bullshit for eternity, I'll put up with yours..."
Then there's the final clause in small fine-print that reads, "Well, at least until we possibly get divorced..." :P

HAhahaha not always true :P Some people still have to deal with other peoples' shit well after the divorce ;D Wait, that's sad! :(

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 06:53:15 PM »
ha!  talk about not understanding what married means..  i hope they don't procreate.
Taken.