Author Topic: The Giant Bomb has done exploded.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline PyroMenace

The Giant Bomb has done exploded.
« on: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 01:11:55 AM »
Well Jeff Gerstmann and friend's site has now officially launched and expanded from the little blog site they had going. I know alot of you could care less about him but I have to say the site is pretty pimp. Its a more gaming oriented wiki website where practically every game, concept, and idea for games has its own page and forum. Since its just launched its not an all encompassing database of all things gaming just yet, its pretty much up to them and everyone else to add more to it. So I guess if anyone was curious you can go and contribute, I know Que and Sy are in a Metroid kick, they can pretty much go nuts on there with that. I think I had planned to put some TWEWY stuff in there.   

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: The Giant Bomb has done exploded.
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 04:17:07 AM »
Sweet. I wish them a lot of success in their endeavors!

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: The Giant Bomb has done exploded.
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 06:08:13 AM »
Yeah, I quite like the site.  I think at this point the biggest thing I don't like about it is Gerstmann himself.

From IRC:

<@sirean|SFGH> So, Giant Bomb is real and full blown now.
* @idolminds goes to look
<@Quemaqua> It would be so cool if only Gerstmann wasn't such a ghetto douchebag.
<@Quemaqua> I don't hate him, but he'd be a lot more tolerable without the INCESSANT rap references.
<@idolminds> heh
<@Quemaqua> I mean, I like metal, but I don't feel the need to draw comparisons between it and everything else as though it were the focal point of the universe.

But still, the site looks pretty awesome.  I'm hoping it turns out well... with GSpot slowly dying a little more every day, it'd be nice to have a good replacement.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野