Author Topic: Latest Gamerswithjobs podcast...  (Read 1572 times)

Offline PyroMenace

Latest Gamerswithjobs podcast...
« on: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 02:59:32 AM »
has Jeff Green and Shawn Elliot on the show! Plus theres a contest that can net you a free year of WoW. This deserves a w00t, yes with the double zeros.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Latest Gamerswithjobs podcast...
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 10:58:45 AM »
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I will download and give it a listen.

What do you think of the new 1UP PC podcast? Their last ep was pretty good, but the one before that was actually quite terrible. I think they just assumed that the more girls they had on, the more popular their podcast would get, but they forgot their medium wasn't visual.

The two ladies they had on went on with terrible jokes for about thirty minutes. Even the regulars were highly embarrassed, and were actually apologetic.

Anyway, I am going to start on this now.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 19, 2008, 07:31:10 AM »
I totally stopped listening to it once Jeff and Shawn left. Actually I had thought the podcast had stopped going altogether. Right now the only thing on 1UP I pay attention to maybe 1UP Yours, which is alright, sometimes they put on some good shows still. I listened to 1UP FM once and I couldnt stand it, all they talked about were movie licensed games and other worthless titles that were released, plus Nick Sutner hosts it and everybody hates him for obvious reasons.

Offline K-man

• Post-aholic
  • HOW'S IT FEEEEEL IDOL
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 19, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
I've really got to get into listening to the joystiq podcast again.  that and retronauts were my two go-to podcasts.  I listened to 1up yours for a while because I like Shane.  When I was doing a half-hour commute podcasts were pretty awesome.