Author Topic: GOG Summer Sale: Get System Shock 2 free if you use Galaxy  (Read 1962 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
GOG Summer Sale: Get System Shock 2 free if you use Galaxy
« on: Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 03:33:37 PM »
Summer Sale stuff!

If you install (or have installed) the GOG Galaxy client and go visit the store page from inside the client, you can score a free copy of System Shock 2 for the first 48 hours.

As the link above shows, you can also earn "XP" by doing a couple easy things as well as buying some games. When you reach a certain threshhold you'll get some more free games! Spelunky, 20th Anniversary Gabriel Knight, and Dreamfall Chapters season pass are all up for grabs. New sales and new bundles are added every day, and it seems like once available they stick around for the entire 2 weeks the sale is going to last. So...yeah, probably gonna find something you want in that time.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: GOG Summer Sale: Get System Shock 2 free if you use Galaxy
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 03:34:16 PM »
Yup, I got my free copy of SS2 for GOG. :)
Already own this from retail on disc + on Steam.

EDIT:
I got all my XP For today. Did all of the wishlisting 10 games, check Security, and all of that stuff.
Still need to get last badge for checking in 5 times, since you can only check-in once per day and since this is only Day 1 of the sale.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: GOG Summer Sale: Get System Shock 2 free if you use Galaxy
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 08, 2016, 07:16:11 PM »
Yeah still working on that one, obviously. Only one I didnt do other than that was the sharing on social media. Figured I'd spare my followers the advertisement unless I'm actually that close to unlocking Dreamfall.