Author Topic: Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?  (Read 1809 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?
« on: Friday, May 29, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »
Thats the name of the game. Awesome.

PSP game. I had the Japanese demo for a while. The problem is its impossible to really know what to do. Basic gameplay is as follows: You dig a dungeon, but its 2D...like an ant farm. As you dig out blocks, certain blocks will spawn monsters. These monsters can affect other blocks allowing you to spawn other, more advanced monsters. Its got a food chain thing going. Anyway, you dig out the dungeon, fill it with monsters, and then hide Badman deep inside. Then the heroes come in and start trashing the place. The goal is to have your monsters kill them off before they can find Badman.

So yeah, its kind of cool. And it has the most adorable pixel art. There is an English language demo up on PSN if you're interested. Only 9MB, so just try it.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 01:13:40 AM »
The art style is just fantastic.  I've been looking forward to this for a while, and I just might try out the demo now that my PS3 is hooked up again.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 01:16:40 PM »

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »
We've got to get more people posting about games in general.  I know it's not intentional idol, but this place is starting to feel like a PSP board.

Unfortunately I am not that person as this site is my sole source of gaming news and I've only bought four games in the past two years.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 04:52:04 PM »
More of you need to actually play games for that to happen.

I'm sad about Badman, too.  I have a bunch of memory sticks with a bunch of stuff on them and I'm constantly swapping things in and out.  I like having UMDs because I know exactly what game is where whenever I want to play it.  I really hate this shit.  Like, really, really hate it.  I was looking forward to this and now I'm just fucking pissed off.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 05:09:19 PM »
There are only like 5 threads out of 50 related to the PSP on page 1 of this board, including the catch-all E3 thread. That doesn't seem that excessive to me.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 24, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »
There are only like 5 threads out of 50 related to the PSP on page 1 of this board, including the catch-all E3 thread. That doesn't seem that excessive to me.
I wasn't trying to ask you to post less about it.  I'm sorry if it came across that way.