Author Topic: U.S. general: Dutch force overrun..... because of the presence of gay soldiers  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
Re: U.S. general: Dutch force overrun..... because of the presence of gay soldiers
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »
I saw that on the news a few days ago.  It's ridiculous.  All it accomplishes is give the left ammunition to trivialize the very serious issue of socio-political burdens imposed on what should be a lean, efficient military.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: U.S. general: Dutch force overrun..... because of the presence of gay soldiers
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
A frickin' massacre and the highlight is the sexual orientation of the soldiers?! WTF is wrong with humanity in this day and age?!

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 06:46:22 PM »
They should have sheltered those refugees in a Sephora. Those soldiers would have defended it to the death.

YES I KNOW ITS HORRIBLE BUT ENOUGH TIME HAS PASSED. COMEDY = TRAGEDY + TIME
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 11:07:47 PM »
haha

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 12:45:09 AM »
Seriously?  Most gay guys are fucking jacked. The Dutch fight with their fists, right?

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 04:16:42 PM »
Belgium > Netherlands.

Just saying.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 05:49:12 PM »
I'm so fucking sick of hearing about gay people I could puke.  Who gives a fuck?  Gay, straight... just go die already.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »
heheh