Author Topic: Worst binge.  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Worst binge.
« on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 11:23:53 PM »
Spill it.  I'm currently on my worst.  35 days.  Not continuously without interruption, obviously... I have a job, and if I did that I'd be dead already.  Save your breath on lectures, anybody stupid enough to do this is still smart enough to know what they're doing.  Just post your high score for being low.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Worst binge.
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »
I once ate 10 bowls of ice cream at a buffet. It was a contest between my cousins, and this was after eating a regular meal.

I won, but thinking back on it...did I really?

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 21, 2010, 11:35:55 PM »
Lately I'm having a drink or 2 most days.  But I seldom get sloshed.  I don't remember any time when I drank heavily over a long period of time.  Vacations with siblings would probably count as the worst excesses.  So a few days of frequent intoxication at a time, at best (worst?).

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 02:07:26 AM »
Almost a year of getting wasted every night.

Offline beo

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 02:41:15 AM »
every day, without fail? my longest streak for heavy drinking is ten days.

i used to smoke pot everyday as soon as i woke up, all the way through until i went to bed - that went on for months, but i can't honestly remember how long - and there would be the occasional break if i had to meet family or something. there was quite a lot of drinking, coke and mdma involved during this time too.

as for worst single binge? that would be when i drank until the bars shut, wondered over to a junkie friend's house and ended up doing mdma, heroin, pot and vallium all in one night.

Offline ren

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 03:43:14 AM »
About two weeks but only about half of those nights involved heavy drinking, the others were more of a heavy buzz.