Author Topic: NWN 2: Mask - Update: Patch 1.13 released (thanks Xessive!)  (Read 23993 times)

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: NWN 2: Mask -- Update: Patch 1.11 Planned for Monday with lots of MoTB fixes
« Reply #120 on: Friday, December 07, 2007, 10:28:25 PM »
No, you probably have the patch called v1116, its full name is v1.10.1116. The upcoming patch is v1.11.xxxx.

Sweet, looking forward to the fixes!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: NWN 2: Mask -- Update: Patch 1.11 Planned for Monday with lots of MoTB fixes
« Reply #121 on: Friday, December 07, 2007, 10:52:50 PM »
Ahhh!

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, December 08, 2007, 04:18:40 AM »
Hehe I can totally hear you with that expression :D

Some of these fixes are significant! I think I might go through the campaign again after the patch!

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
NWN 2: Patch v1.13 is out!
« Reply #123 on: Friday, August 08, 2008, 07:24:54 PM »
Hey MyD! Patch v1.13 is finally out! You can start up your auto-updater or download it manually from here.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, August 09, 2008, 06:48:40 AM »
Thanks for the info!

Though...
I uninstalled NWN2 a while back, after I finished MOTB -- since I needed more HD space for other stuff.
I'll put all my NWN2 stuff back in probably when I get NWN2: Storm of Zehir.

I'm definitely looking forward to Storm of Zehir.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: NWN 2: Mask -- Update: Patch 1.13 released (thanks Xessive!)
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, August 09, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »
I've been waiting for this hehe

I just checked it out and it seems to have slightly improved performance even further. It could be my imagination. The bug fixes are handy and the subtle amendments are welcome.

I'm really looking forward to SoZ and I have one major request.. I hope that when you install SoZ it will bring everything up-to-date without the need for the previous patches i.e. I can freshly install NWN2 and MotB without having to update before I install SoZ. The current patch mess is already enough of a pain in the ass.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
Re: NWN 2: Mask -- Update: Patch 1.13 released (thanks Xessive!)
« Reply #126 on: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 10:16:54 AM »
I've been waiting for this hehe

I just checked it out and it seems to have slightly improved performance even further. It could be my imagination. The bug fixes are handy and the subtle amendments are welcome.
I'll probably check them all out, once I get SoZ,

I'm really looking forward to SoZ and I have one major request.. I hope that when you install SoZ it will bring everything up-to-date without the need for the previous patches i.e. I can freshly install NWN2 and MotB without having to update before I install SoZ.
Agreed.

The current patch mess is already enough of a pain in the ass.
Ain't that the truth.

The technical issues that have plagued NWN2 (poor performance) and NWN2: Mask (data corruption can occur, if not patched correctly in the order they tell you to patch it in) were ridiculous.

They better not pop-up for Storm of Zehir.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 05:11:24 AM by MysterD »