Author Topic: Great Response, Guys  (Read 1476 times)

Offline sirean_syan

• Global Moderator
  • Post-aholic
Great Response, Guys
« on: Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 02:41:08 AM »
You know, you'd think Oakland would be one of those cities with some top notch fire services given how much damage was done in the big fire in 1991. This city should be deathly afraid of fires.

Now, I'm sitting here, awake, after the fire alarm of the middle school across the street has been going on for three hours.

Three hours... I guess I managed to fall asleep about an hour ago, but it didn't last. Tuesday's often my worst day too since I need to get up in about three hours as well. The police have been called, but fucking 'eh.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 03:09:28 AM by sirean_syan »

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
Re: Great Response, Guys
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 02:47:52 AM »
That sucks, maybe you really should set the school on fire.  Never had a problem like that happen to me before besides this one asshole that lived in the apartment to the side of me with one of those retarded car alarms that would go off if a leaf fell on it, it would go off at least 3-5 times a night and if he was asleep too, it would take him awhile to turn it off.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 05:23:42 AM »
Man, that must be annoying as hell.  I guess that schools are pretty low on the priority list. I would be calling the fire department every half hour until they came.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 09, 2007, 06:18:19 AM »
That's funny, when I was walking home last night there was a fire truck that went by, and like 6 cop cars.  I kept wondering what that was all about.  Obviously they wouldn't have been heading to you, but... yeah.  Um.  I have nothing to say.

Anyway, yes, burn down the school.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野