Author Topic: Things I Hate: the Hate Continues  (Read 2812 times)

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
Things I Hate: the Hate Continues
« on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 06:43:56 PM »
I hate when I open a beer only to realize that I can't drink anymore. I can't poor that tasty bastard down the drain, so I pour it down my belly. Afterwards, I feel like drinking some more and the whole thing starts over again. I swear to God, its hard being me.

I hate talking to young people, they make me feel old. Some hot, young 15 year old was hitting on me at the mall and I had no idea what she was saying. I can't keep up with the slang kids use nowadays, it doesn't make sense to me anymore. I used to be "gnarly" and "jiggy wit it", but now my jiggy is all jiggled out.

I hate when people ask me if I shave my eyebrow. When I was three I fell on a vent and had to get stitches above my eye, it left a scar going directly down the middle of my eyebrow and hair doesn't grow there anymore. It was fine until rappers started shaving their eyebrows to look "gnarly", I'm not trying to be like Grand Master Flash or whatever hippity hop these kids listen to nowadays.

I hate spiders, I've found that most people are either afraid of spiders or snakes. Yeah, I know they help keep the bug population down, but do they really have to build those webs that I can't see until I walk into them?

I hate the Redskins, I only root for the home team...but they make being patriotic very hard. Seriously, how many times can you throw the game away in the last five minutes!? Joe Gibbs needs to be beaten to death by a bunch of sticks...no...logs!

I hate when people ask me for directions, I don't know any street names other than the one I live on. I'm sure if you go down that one street until you see Hooters, some other person can tell you where you need to go.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
Re: Things I Hate: the Hate Continues
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 08:19:15 PM »
I also hate spiders, and I hear there are great big ones here in AZ

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 08:29:50 PM »

I'm happy you replied, Sundays suck and I'm bored as hell.

When I was cleaning the front of the yard earlier this year a giant spider literally jumped at me and went directly under the garage door and inside the house. He was so big my friend thought he was a mouse, I don't see how people can keep infestations as pets.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 08:31:26 PM »

Yes, not really in the city areas so much, but they are there.  When I lived in Phoenix, one of my friends used to go to the outskirts of the city in the hilly and rocky areas and look for tarantulas and scorpions and caught quite a few of them and even caught what's called a sun spider, which is not a spider.  In the daytime they try to find shade so it freaks people out when it looks like they chase after you, when they are really chasing your shadow for shade.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 08:41:17 PM »
Remember those photoshopped  pictures of giant camel spiders that were going around right when the Iraq war broke out?  And people would try to convince other people that they would eat soldiers.  Man, the internet was so much cooler when I first got with it.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 08:56:32 PM »
Remember those photoshopped  pictures of giant camel spiders that were going around right when the Iraq war broke out?  And people would try to convince other people that they would eat soldiers.  Man, the internet was so much cooler when I first got with it.

Haha, remember the one that had two camel spiders hanging on to each other?

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 08:57:32 PM »
Photoshopped or not, I hear those things were huge.  A buddy of mine was over there for almost two years, one night he saw one chasing a dog down the street.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 09:00:31 PM »
I hate belmont for posting that picture. Fucking hell I hate spiders.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »
Oh... I cant wait to be laying in the desert some night and have one of those fucking things crawling on me. 

yikes!

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 09:11:52 PM »
Yeah, I believe they actually are huge. 

I also strongly endorse this thread.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 09:12:24 PM »
Photoshopped or not, I hear those things were huge.  A buddy of mine was over there for almost two years, one night he saw one chasing a dog down the street.

That sounds like bullshit to me, its a common myth that they chase things bigger than they are, they might attack a dog if it feels threatened but chasing it is another story.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 09:44:20 PM »
The only type of animal (that I have personally encountered) that I hate are squirrels. They scare me if they get closer than 5 feet from me. I can handle snakes, spiders, etc. but squirrels freak me out for some reason. I also don't like bats, but I'm not really scared of them. I would just hate when I was caving and they would fly in front of my face and stuff. Kind of annoying.

Also, I hate bad drivers. And I've only met a handful of good drivers ever. And if you are older than 50 or younger than 20 you automatically fall into the category of being a bad driver. Damn I hate old people on the road. They are dangerous. Damn floridiots coming up here and clogging up the roads.

I hate people in class that start packing up 5 minutes before it's time to go. Are you really in that big of a hurry?

I hate people that tell you the same story twice when it hasn't even been that long since you heard it the first time.

I hate people that need alcohol to socialize. Which is why I really don't like parties anymore. Most of the people just kind of suck.

I could go on for days.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 02, 2007, 11:56:06 PM »
I hate a lot of things, but apparently I love this thread.

I can't contribute, though, because while my list is about 537 pages long and growing daily, right now it would probably be more mentally beneficial for me to stop thinking about how much I hate everything.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 12:43:18 AM »
50?

I hate people who think 50 is old.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #14 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 12:56:13 AM »
It's all relative. The fact that I'm young makes it seem fairly old.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 01:29:48 AM »
I hate working. People always say that money won't buy happiness or solve all your problems but I think thats bullshit. If I never had to work again I'd be the happiest guy ever.

I hate Wells Fargo cause they suck ass.

I hate being sick.

I hate L.A traffic.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 01:39:21 AM »
The only type of animal (that I have personally encountered) that I hate are squirrels. They scare me if they get closer than 5 feet from me. I can handle snakes, spiders, etc. but squirrels freak me out for some reason. I also don't like bats, but I'm not really scared of them. I would just hate when I was caving and they would fly in front of my face and stuff. Kind of annoying.

My friends had a pet squirrel running around their apartment, they told me to hold my arm out and he would run up it. I held me arm out and he just kinda looked at me and stood there like a squirrel. A minute later he ran up my arm and it freaked me out and he went across my face and scratched my lip open. Squirrels are assholes...but they taste like chicken.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 05:48:20 AM »
I hate when I open a beer only to realize that I can't drink anymore. I can't poor that tasty bastard down the drain, so I pour it down my belly. Afterwards, I feel like drinking some more and the whole thing starts over again. I swear to God, its hard being me.

I would hate to be you.

Cobra, 50 isn't old it's ancient!  ;)  Just kidding..  age is just a number and I say the way a person is, is what counts the most.  I have a friend who is 15 and she acts like a granny and like she's carrying a really heavy burden.  doesn't like to have fun etc.'

Anyway i'm not going to steal this thread...

I hate having headaches.
Taken.

Offline angrykeebler

• Veteran
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 11:34:33 AM »
My friends had a pet squirrel running around their apartment, they told me to hold my arm out and he would run up it. I held me arm out and he just kinda looked at me and stood there like a squirrel. A minute later he ran up my arm and it freaked me out and he went across my face and scratched my lip open. Squirrels are assholes...but they taste like chicken.

you....ate...the squirrel?
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 03, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »
No, I didn't eat THAT squirrel.