Author Topic: Culdcept SAGA demo  (Read 1650 times)

Offline wizall

Culdcept SAGA demo
« on: Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 03:36:05 PM »
So has anyone tried this out yet?  I spent a good while with it yesterday.  I played the previous version (to the States that is) on the PS2 and really enjoyed it.  Thankfully, this has the same feel with a much nicer look.  I'm curious how the online component will play out.  It should be a lot easier than on the PS2 version, obviously.

Offline TheOtherBelmont

• Post-aholic
Re: Culdcept SAGA demo
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »
I've seen bits and pieces of this game, looks interesting, I don't have a 360 though.  I wasn't aware there was a previous one or it flew under the radar for me, what was the title for the PS2 one?

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 07:20:24 PM »
Never even heard of it.  It looks kind of neat... I'd definitely give it a shot if I had more time.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline wizall

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 10:58:05 PM »
I'm surprised not more of you have tried it.  The PS2 version was just called Culdcept.  The tag line for this game is "The luck of Monopoly, the skill of a card game."  That feels about right.  Once you learn the rules, it can be extremely satisfying.  From the randomness to the deck creation each game feels completely different.  February can't come soon enough.