Author Topic: Too many games... not enough time.  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Too many games... not enough time.
« on: Friday, February 20, 2009, 12:33:56 PM »
This happens to me every holiday season... but now that I have a 360, as well as more grown up responsibilities, I am finding that I still haven't played tons of great titles that I purchased.

The most glaring ones that I haven't begun as of yet are Mass Effect, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3, and the two NWN2 expansions. Other titles I mean to begin are Burnout PC, Crysis: Warhead, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Mirror's Edge, Spore, Fable 2, Dead Rising, Condemned II...

Gosh, I sorta forgot I was playing Psychonauts.

I guess I am getting worse at this being a gamer thing.

Any titles you've been meaning to have a crack at, but for some reason haven't?

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Too many games... not enough time.
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 20, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »
A lot of my console games, sadly. Its harder for me to get game time on the TV than it is to fire up a PC game. But even on here Ive got The Witcher, Fallout 3 (want to explore more), GalCiv2, Titan Quest, Viva Pinata, STALKER, Bioshock, Fallout 1+2, The Movies, DMC4...bleh.

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 20, 2009, 01:13:32 PM »
Some I need to finish, some I need to start still.

Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed, CoD 4, Bioshock, Dead Rising, Gears of War, Half-Life 2, Halo 3, Dead Space

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 20, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »
Right now I'm pretty much on my consoles: SF4 on PS3, FFXII on PS2, and Crisis Core on PSP (but I only do that when I'm gaming on the go). I'm taking a little break from PC gaming.