Author Topic: Teen copper?  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Teen copper?
« on: Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 03:19:47 PM »

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
Re: Teen copper?
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 04:34:40 PM »
A police officer's full shift is 5½ hours? Goldmine job.

The main problem is that he technically wasn't old enough to drive?! I think they've got bigger problems than that!

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 04:44:21 PM »
Reading the comments, it seems people want this boy's head.  Why?  He just exposed serious incompetence in the department in an innocuous way.  It might have been one or more terrorists or gangsters.  Now that probably won't happen (for a while at least).  No harm no foul, internal butt kicking--a win situation all around.  He's a minor anyway.  Not like they can ruin his life legally at this point.

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »
I'm sure the people in the comments are all cops.  Those people go ballistic when it comes to their own.  They hate embarrassment or scruntity.

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »
I'm sure the people in the comments are all cops.  Those people go ballistic when it comes to their own.  They hate embarrassment or scruntity.

A lot of people in general seem to go ballistic when it comes to comes - either completely against them or of the opinion that they can do no wrong.  Both are usually complete idiots. This story is kind of fucked all around though.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 04, 2009, 05:51:36 PM »
There are a lot of strict authoritarians out there.  It's not just cops.  Cafferty posed a question yesterday on CNN about how to relieve the prison overpopulation problem.  My answer, apparently the most popular one, was to legalize marijuana and decriminalize all drug use.  Next answer, reflecting a lot of comments I read, was basically to fry a lot of people and send the rest to a gulag.  With divisions like that in opinion, it's a wonder this country is still holding together.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 05, 2009, 06:28:55 PM »
I'd say that nicely sums up why this country will eventually destroy itself.  The amount of polarizing is alarming, and it gets worse daily.  Eventually it will come to blows, provided our own government doesn't destroy us before we get that far.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野