Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: BAM!
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 01, 2009, 10:05:55 PM »
Why does his avatar look like a gay devil?

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 01, 2009, 10:28:39 PM »
Why does his avatar look like a gay devil?

Because he thought it would make him cool to create himself, but then use pigtails. He was also wearing some very large lensed brownish sunglasses that reminded me of the ones my mom wears.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 01, 2009, 10:36:31 PM »
I think the new controller has plenty of potential, but does this little clip *really* have the weight to gain the cult status the net is giving it? Everywhere forum posters are going *BAM* and then going LOL and ROFL etc.

It was an amusing comment... but come on internets!

BTW, I am not speaking of you or this thread Wire. Just the guys who are going OMGTHATWASSOCLEVERANDHILARRIOUSSS

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 01, 2009, 10:40:33 PM »
People always take things too far. Still, it was pretty funny to be timed with a comment like "BAM!" and have it fuck up right then.

But thank jeebus this new tech allows me to find out what the soles of an Xbox avatars shoes look like. I was losing sleep over it.

Offline Cobra951

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 08:51:10 AM »
I still haven't looked into the new controller.  I know I don't want to have to dance and pirouette to play games, though.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 11:42:58 AM by Cobra951 »

Offline W7RE

• Post-aholic
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 09:35:40 AM »
I can't stop laughing every time I see this. I guess it's the fact that the Wii and it's remote are fucking stupid, and MS wants their share. So they try, and this glitch tells me "lol it's not really all that". I want to see it fail because I actually play 360, Wii can go exist in lala land while I play actual video games. (yea, you can tell I'm watching the Nintendo press conference right now. Mario 4D(ead), Wii sports 2, Wii Fit 2, bleh....)

Offline gpw11

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 10:24:54 AM »
I think it's the same thing as the Wii - it could be awesome in some situations, but there's really a limited use for it. It's going to suffer from the same problem as say Wii sword fighting - no resistance to your movements so it's going to feel awkward and you're probably going to lose sync. The car driving and skateboarding they showed in the promo video looked brutal.  Car driving because you can't just pretend to turn a wheel like that, you need some sort of feedback for it to be at all entertaining and the skateboarding because I tried to kickflip two feet into the air and onto a rail for years and could never do it...that's why I liked playing Tony Hawk 2 so much.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, June 02, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »
I can't stop laughing every time I see this. I guess it's the fact that the Wii and it's remote are fucking stupid, and MS wants their share. So they try, and this glitch tells me "lol it's not really all that". I want to see it fail because I actually play 360, Wii can go exist in lala land while I play actual video games. (yea, you can tell I'm watching the Nintendo press conference right now. Mario 4D(ead), Wii sports 2, Wii Fit 2, bleh....)

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is funny because it didn't work? I saw the avatar's shoe go up and assumed that was supposed to be it.

I thought this was supposed to be funny because he simply said Bam.

It takes a great man to admit he is an idiot. :(

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 19, 2009, 08:20:32 PM »