Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet 2  (Read 1724 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
LittleBigPlanet 2
« on: Monday, May 10, 2010, 10:06:44 AM »
Its official!

Winter 2010. Of course, just after I buy the original. Apparently they are going to let you go nuts with the design tools and make things like top-down racers, or shooters, or zelda-like games? Its also backwards compatible for all the levels already made for LBP. I also heard it will support mouse and keyboard (and Move) for the editor, which should help out creators.

Pretty crazy. Makes me wonder what Sony is doing for E3 if they are announcing something like this now, just before the event. Its either going to be some totally awesome announcements or they plan on just focusing on Move. Knowing Sony, I am preparing for disappointment at E3.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: LittleBigPlanet 2
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 10, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
That sucks because I bought LBP1 new at nearly full price and didn't play it much, though was planning to. :P

Well, it doesn't suck, but I should probably get through LBP1.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 10, 2010, 05:08:48 PM »
Awesome news, can't wait. Loved the original. It made me so happy.

And yes, you should get through it Pug. The actual campaign doesn't take very long and it is thoroughly enjoyable.

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 10, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
Hmmm... I haven't played the original but I have been tempted to pick up the GOTY edition of the game since it's $30 now.  With a sequel coming out and full backwards compatibility I might just wait for the sequel then.