Author Topic: Two Years In Prison: A Man's Story  (Read 4621 times)

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
Two Years In Prison: A Man's Story
« on: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 04:31:27 PM »
I came across this forum post last night and it just captivated me, it was great to get a real, uncensored ideal of what prison life is really like. The guy apparently used to post on this forum before he went to jail, once he got out he made a top ten list about the worst things in prison. Once people read the list they started asking him all types of questions and the thread just takes off from there. Here is an excerpt from his top ten list:

10. The Smell

Prison smells like shit. Smells worse than shit. You know the smell you imagine jenkem to smell like? Imagine that, only it's being rubbed on the arm pits of a sweaty mexican and then his armpit pubes are being set fire too. It's that bad. No one flushes the fucking john. Ever. You know how clean prison looks in all the pictures? It is, because we spend all fucking day cleaning it. And then convicts just basically shit themselves for a laugh. I switched buses on the way back and sat next to this guy wearing cologne. I'm not gay (well, as not gay as you can be after being inside) but I got a boner as soon as I smelt it. Fucking amazing.

White people.

After the first year, I was ashamed to be white. In the world, white people are capable of all kinds of great things, and all kinds of bad things. But inside we're just universally cunts. Aryan Brotherhood weren't a big presence in my block, but they were bad enough to make you kind of wish your mother had been raped by a nigger. And that's before you meet your boss's. Correctional Services officers come in all flavours, but white screws were the worst. Black screws, you could tell were just poor niggers trying to get by in a shitty job. Only white guys ever seemed to enjoy their shit. Rape, dispite the rumours, is not a big deal inside. It doesn't happen that often. But everytime it happened on my block it was a white guy. And every time anyone got murdered, it was a white guy. There were 33 murders while I was inside, 12 of them in my block. All because white cunts couldn't keep their dicks in their pants, or else 'cut someone's eyes' which was slang for stealing someone's shit. Being black in prison would have been awesome.

Anyways, check out this topic. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136858

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
Re: Two Years In Prison: A Man's Story
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 03:05:54 PM »
Thanks for posting this. I will definitely read it later and post my thoughts.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 03:16:56 PM »
Oh my god.

Offline Cools!

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • Let's burn.
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 11:35:05 PM »
The best part was when he got high with his cellmate and they blew each other. :)

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 26, 2010, 06:12:34 AM »
Shit is crazy.  Good read for some perspective.
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline PyroMenace

« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 26, 2010, 08:12:40 AM »
This reads a lot like that guy who was homeless for several years.

Offline shock

• Poster Child
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 26, 2010, 03:54:07 PM »
I wanna read the homeless guy one!
Suck it, Pugnate.

Offline nickclone

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 26, 2010, 10:28:08 PM »
Yes! Homeless guy one and it better have gay blow jobs in it!