Author Topic: Inside A Star-filled Sky  (Read 1830 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Inside A Star-filled Sky
« on: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »
Its like Inception: the Shooter
I come across an enemy, a one-eyed squigglefish spewing fast, giant, sprays of bullets. The corridor’s too thin to avoid it, and there’s no way I can kill it with my current load-out, but I don’t want to change myself yet. I shift-click on the enemy and head inside it.

Hey, squigglefish! I’m inside your body, ruining your dude. I pick up some power-ups – the worst, lamest power-ups I can find. I locate the exit and pop back up to my former level. The fierce, venomous squigglefish is now sad, firing one, lonely bullet forward. I pop him easily and move past.

You can go inside enemies! I understand this.

I go inside the next enemy I find. Silly blobby enemies. Wait, can I—

I go inside the next enemy I find – again. I’m inside an enemy inside an enemy. I understand this! This is great.

I head inside another enemy. I keep going. I am inside an enemy inside an enemy inside an enemy inside an enemy inside a power-up.

Inside a power-up? Damn.

I don’t understand this.

Trippy.

Inside A Star-filled Sky is made by Jason Rohrer, the creator of Passage and Sleep Is Death.

After an initial fixed price, Sleep Is Death switched to a “name your donation” payment model. It was successful enough that Inside A Star Filled Sky is going to start that way when it’s released later this month. There will be a minimum cost of $1.75 to cover bandwidth and credit card fees, but you can pay whatever you think it’s worth above that.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Inside A Star-filled Sky
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 14, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »
I am totally sold.

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: Inside A Star-filled Sky
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 12:08:10 PM »
Buy it now!

Pay what you want, minimum of $1.75 to cover processing fees.