Author Topic: NEW Command and Conquer game coming from Victory Games  (Read 1910 times)

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond

Offline PyroMenace

Re: NEW Command and Conquer game coming from Victory Games
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
Man EA really needs to stop with these for a little while, I mean are they really selling that much still? C&C used to be a name people could respect and look forward to, but I'm afraid the horse a long keeled over with it.

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 04:03:03 PM »
Man EA really needs to stop with these for a little while, I mean are they really selling that much still? C&C used to be a name people could respect and look forward to, but I'm afraid the horse a long keeled over with it.
Did C&C4 even sell decently?
It required Internet connection at all times...

Offline scottws

• Gold Member
    • Facebook Me
« Reply #3 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »
I was thinking of posting angry's "And not one shit was given that day" pic, but I thought it would be in bad taste.

In any case:  ditto.  I didn't play the early games, but tried Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun.  It was horrible, and for awhile I wrote the series off.  Then there was a lot of buzz for Generals, which I got and found to be horrid.  Maybe not as bad as Tiberian Sun, but bad.  Then I heard that Red Alert 2 was actually pretty good and I got that.  It was the best C&C game I played, but still nothing too special.  I'm done with this series; I think I gave it a fair shot.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #4 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 09:31:37 PM »
In my opinion the only good C&C games since the originals (DOS) are C&C Generals, C&C 3, and Red Alert 3. Everything else has just been a shot in the dark for Westwood/EA.