Author Topic: Cladun: This is an RPG!  (Read 2072 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Cladun: This is an RPG!
« on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 10:11:38 AM »
I've been out of the PSP loop for a while. But due to SOME PEOPLE (Que), theres now a game I want so I have to, like, get back in the loop. Also there was that whole thing with PSN not working on custom firmware and I like my custom firmware but thats all taken care of now so I can get on PSN with my PSP again! Hooray!

So I got on PSN today and looked at what new PSP demos there were. I saw the 3rd Badman game called No Heroes Allowed! which is PSN-only and $10. Grabbing the demo of that. But PSN is all slow and crap to use, so I went over to PSP Demo Center which lists demos on PSN, from all regions, and demos you can download to your PC and copy to the PSP to play.

So I saw a game by Nippon Ichi called Classic Dungeon X2, but the demo is only on the Japanese PSN. I wanted more info and did a little searching and turns out its a sequel to Classic Dungeon, which came over to the US as Cladun: This is an RPG! but only released on PSN which is why I never heard of it.

ZOMG A REVIEW! I dont know about you guys, but a Zelda RPG with randomly generated dungeons, retro art, and wacky humor sounds AWESOME.

Its $20 on PSN, so I might wait and see if theres ever a sale or something. But...do want.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
Re: Cladun: This is an RPG!
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 03:22:44 PM »
Yeah, that's one I really wanted but shied away from due to the non-UMD release.  Hopefully they rectify that at some point...

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野