Author Topic: GoG Spring Conference  (Read 2252 times)

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
GoG Spring Conference
« on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 10:42:50 AM »
Talking about Witcher 2 for Xbox and the EE update for the PC version. PC update is going to be 10GB! Holy crap. I guess Ill hold out for a retail rerelease if they do one.

There some sort of free iOS visual novel type deal? I didn't see any details yet, just going on what other people are saying. That should be cool. Apparently releasing on the 17th.

Mac version of The Witcher on Steam. Guess GoG doesn't do mac stuff so thats going to be sorta Steam exclusive?

Register Witcher 2 on GoG no matter where you bought it! Saying its "GoGWorks"...heh.

Assassins Creed coming to GoG! Also Heroes Of Might & Magic V! These seem to be $20, which is kinda high considering how cheap you can find them now. Oh, NOTE: Until April 12th, its buy one get one free. So $20 gets you AC and HOMMV.

Botanicula, the next game from Amanita (Machinarium) coming as well.

The free legendary game is Fallout. Free for 48 hours, which is good because the site is getting hammered.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 11:10:35 AM by idolminds »

Offline MysterD

• Forum god
  • OWNet 4 Eternity & Beyond
Re: GoG Spring Conference
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 02:46:08 PM »
Worth noting - Assassin's Creed 1 and many other UbiSoft PC games have gone DRM-FREE on their site and extremely DIRT CHEAP, a few weeks ago on Amazon DVG PC Downloads.
Of course, those deals are currently dead.
But, it gives you an idea of what you might expect, next time.
So, you might wanna watch them also, if you missing older UbiSoft titles and want them DRM-FREE.
Who knows when they'll do a UbiSoft sale again, though.
I wouldn't be surprised to see those same games wind up over on GOG DRM-FREE, as well.
GOG version will probably have more GOG-like perks, though.

EDIT:
Everybody, add Fallout to your GOG account! AWESOME game!!! :D

Offline iPPi

• Roar!
Re: GoG Spring Conference
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 05:13:48 PM »
I signed up for GoG today because Fallout was free. 

I'll actually play it some time later though.