Author Topic: insanity?  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
insanity?
« on: Sunday, December 03, 2006, 07:10:06 AM »
Okay... so where I live now is quite, well it's a newly built place.  It's a small apartment/house sort of thing.  I've been coming to this area for quite a few years but I stay in a different house.. It's only this time that i'm staying here in this particular lot and for any length of time.

A week or so ago, I was alone and cooking in the kitchen.  I heard the kids (neighbor's kids come over to play with me often) and they were right behind me in the kitchen.  But when i turned around, there was no one there.  And the kids stopped talking.  So I was like "hmm..strange"  Then i turned back to my cooking, then i heard them talking and giggling again.. So I turned around and check the garden but they weren't here.  And it was late and they had gone home hours earlier. 

Later on, I heard older people.. like people that sounded like they were in their 60's to 80's.. but there's just no one around.  I didn't really say anything about it to my housemates. 

Then the next day, I was talking to both of them and one of them had her back to the window and the other was sitting kinda sideways so she could see things from the corner of her eyes.  Anyway, I was talking to them and then I stopped cause I saw someone pass by..  but i didnt' say anything.  My other housemate was like "I saw that!"  and I asked "What color was the person wearing?"  she said white.. and it's true, what i saw was white.. 

Anyway.. so we didn't pay much attention to it..  Some friends visited, and one of them was like "Oh, there's someone else outside.."  and my housemate and I just kept quiet..  Then it's happened again...  anther friend came over tonight since i was alone.. she didn't say anything till she was leaving.. she said she saw someone in white passing by the window.. about 5 times.. and we had heard someone in the garden banging on the pavement... But there was no one there.

I live far away from the highway, so it can't just be anyone.  If someone had wanted to come along to do that, they'd have to come all the way to the beach and down the access road.  So yeah..  I don't know if I'm going insane or what.

Taken.

Offline idolminds

• ZOMG!
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
Re: insanity?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 03, 2006, 09:37:42 AM »
Your house is haunted.

Cool!

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 03, 2006, 12:24:03 PM »
I think you are 80 years young and 12 cats behind for this sorta thing.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 03, 2006, 06:53:57 PM »
It sounds like a standard case of hallucinogenic fish poisoning.

Offline Quemaqua

• 古い塩
  • Administrator
  • Forum god
  • パンダは触るな。
    • Bookruptcy
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 03, 2006, 11:45:44 PM »
I don't believe in departed spirits and all that, so I dunno'. Call some TV show or crazy paper or something and make some bucks!

天才的な閃きと平均以下のテクニックやな。 課長有野

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 02:10:24 AM »
well whatever it was.. i'd rather deal with something not solid..  we had a break in last night... sucks, i had to go to the police this morning and all that
Taken.

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 02:29:14 AM »
Hey, Raisa, ever had sleep paralysis? (Or any other "sensed presence" phenomena?)

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 02:43:50 AM »
nope.  I'm usually awake when those things go on.. I was probably paralyzed last night so i didn't hear the burglar.
Taken.

Offline Xessive

• Gold Member
    • XSV @ deviantART
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 04, 2006, 11:10:47 AM »
Hey, Raisa, ever had sleep paralysis? (Or any other "sensed presence" phenomena?)
Holy crap! I've had that! At least twice back when I lived in the university residence! It was weird.. And for some reason a bunch of flies all died in the exact same corner of my room. I remember seeing about 3 of them go toward the corner then just dropped out of the air. When I finally awoke, I had to clean up about 60+ dead flies from that corner. It was weird.

Offline Antares

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »
well whatever it was.. i'd rather deal with something not solid..  we had a break in last night... sucks, i had to go to the police this morning and all that

That stinks, anything missing?

Offline WindAndConfusion

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 05, 2006, 08:53:03 PM »
It would stink more if a burglar went to all the trouble of breaking in but didn't find anything worth taking.

Offline Raisa

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 06, 2006, 12:57:40 AM »
Yes.. things are missing.. They didn't get into the main house, if they did, they'd prolly have a bullet in them.. yes, i have a gun!

The police in this area is absolutely useless i swear.  No one answers their hotline and when i went there to report, they said "we won't go there anymore since it's finished and there's nothing for us to see."
Taken.

Offline Pugnate

• What? You no like?
  • Global Moderator
  • Forum god
    • OW
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 06, 2006, 01:07:23 AM »
We are surprised that you have a gun with laser sighting and a silencer.

Offline Ghandi

• HAMS
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 06, 2006, 08:27:07 AM »
yes, i have a gun!

:-[

Note to self: Never make fun of Raisa.